Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Welcome to 40 Days of Prayer

Thank you for joining our blog and getting involved in our call to prayer. I can't wait to see what God is doing through our church. Check back often to see how your brothers and sisters in Christ are being impacted by prayer, what they're praying for, and how God's answering. Feel free to make your own comment. We look forward to hearing from you.

~Nathan

2 comments:

  1. I can think of no greater emphasis than prayer. Our family has benefited greatly from the prayer of our members over the years.

    Bro. Roy's vision of prayer for our Church, Community, Country, and most importantly our Commission as Christians is vital at this time.

    I will enjoy reading all the answers to prayer from our people.

    Henry Wentz

    ReplyDelete
  2. PRAISE:
    Not only has God provided a job for my son (James) so that he can move back to LA, He provided a job for my daughter-in-law (Shannon) there, too!

    Prayer Request:
    That their condo in Franklin, TN, would sell at the time their house is finished in LA, so that they won't have to store their furniture.

    ReplyDelete